Published date: October 10, 2023
Join us in welcoming the new 2024-2025 Board and 2024 Officers based on your voting results. Thank you for voting, as participation assists with robust leadership.
Incoming 2024-2025 Board Members
Mike Helgeson, Assistant Public Works Director, City of Ellensburg
Dan Ireland, PE, Wenatchee Office Principal, SCJ Alliance
Stephanie Forman, PE, CEO / Project Manager, Forman Consulting Services
Sara Meilandt, Assistant Vice President PM/CM, Senior Construction Engineer, WSP USA
Per our bylaws, the incoming board must include representation from both sides of the state, as well as agency and consultant representation.
2024 New Secretary
We also welcome our new Secretary for 2023, who will be rotating through the Officer roles until her presidency in 2027.
Secretary: Caroline Barlow, PE, Interim CMOM Program Manager, Seattle Public Utilities
2024 Confirmed Officers
Also completed was confirmation voting for our current officers who will all advance to the next officer role in 2024.
- President: Tara Olsen, PE, Assistant Vice President, WSP, USA
- Vice President: Jeff Brauns, PE, Public Works Director, City of Newcastle
- Treasurer: Jim Rioux, Project Manager, Public Works Engineering, City of Olympia
We send out best wishes for the outgoing Board members who served from 2022 and will remain until the end of this year.
- Angela Brady, Seattle DOT
- Jordan Ottow, City of Monroe
- Karissa Witthuhn, KPG Psomas
- Charles Eaton, Asotin County (retired)